Opening Hours:Tuesday to Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Sunday from 9 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. Closed on Monday and Public Holidays.
The Box-Office at Terme di Caracalla is open on the day of the performance, from 1 hour 30 minutes before to 30 minutes after the beginning of the performance.
- Tickets purchased may not be refund
- In the case of performances being cancelled one may be refunded directly from the box office, no more than five days after performance date. Agency or internet commisions will not be refunded. In case of rain at Caracalla tickets will not be refunded after the first act
- All prices indicated in the present program are inclusive of tax
- The public are kindly requested to keep their tickets or card until the end of the performance in order that the staff may check, if needed. Also kindly occupy your own seat
- One must deposit umbrellas, hats, bags, helmits, cameras and any recording equipment in the cloakroom
- It is strictly forbidden to take any photographs, with or without flash, or film in the theatre at all times
- Use of mobiles is also forbidden in the seating area
- Formal dress is appreciated on first and gala nights
- For the with seats in the balcony and gallery areas it is forbidden to access the stalls after the start of the performance. Late arriving public may wait in the foyer of the stalls
- Any consumption at the theatre must be made in the bar area
- Smoking in the theatre area is strictly forbidden
- Regarding any lost property Spectators may call n. 06 48160279
- The Direction reserves the right to change the seating of any package holder, change any performance date, substitute an artist or make any changes due to technical reasons or unforseen circumstances, at their will